Troubleshoot and maintain plant equipment for manufacturer of automotive windshield glass
• Maintain, troubleshoot and repair of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic production equipment (3 Phase motors, conveyors, presses, etc.)
• Electrical Troubleshooting (480, 277, 120 and 24V DC)
• PLC and robotics troubleshooting (Allen Bradley, Fanuc and ABB), hydraulic and pneumatic repair and other general maintenance.
Top Skills Details:
PLCs, robot, hydraulics, conveyer, pneumatics, ladder logic
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to troubleshoot PLCs (Allen Bradley, RSLogix500)
- 3-5 years industrial maintenance experience
- High Voltage Experience
- Technical or vocational degree in Industrial Maintenance
- ABB robot experience
- Automotive manufacturing experience
Second or Third Shift
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Similar jobs near me
- Factors That Affect Physical Therapist Salaries: Location, Experience, and More
- Becoming a Physical Therapist: What Degree Do You Need?
- Diversifying Your Skillset: Alternative Career Paths for Physical Therapists
- The Journey to Becoming a Physical Therapist: Time, Education, and Requirements
- Physical Therapy Career Outlook: A Booming Industry