2nd Line Support Engineer, US (Remote)
2nd Line Support Engineer, US (Remote)
SkuVault is hiring for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to work remotely in the US. The 2nd Line Support Engineer is responsible for understanding our system, our partner systems, and answering questions or resolving issues regarding their interactions. This team owns issues escalated from our Level I Support team, diagnoses bugs, assists our development team with research, and performs in-depth troubleshooting and analysis.
This team communicates directly with our developers to resolve problems that cannot be done without development work while maintaining ownership of the client ticket. We will provide an initial training period in which you will learn our software and integrated systems. This position does not require travel. We value our associates and want to provide them with growth opportunities as we expand.
This position is open to candidates residing in the US who are able to work for any employer without sponsorship.
As a 2nd Line Support Engineer, you will :
- Answer client questions via ticket and occasional phone calls with clients
- Collaborate with team on complex issues
- Assist with CSV file imports and exports
- Explaining functions and operations within our cloud-based application to client
- In-Depth troubleshooting and analysis to define problems, objectives, relevant concerns, patterns, and relationships
- Formulate logical and objective conclusions/solutions, and recognize alternatives/implications
- Apply product knowledge to solve issues within our application and explain functions and operations between our application and partner platforms
- Triage client issues for escalation to Development with clearly defined details, goals replicated issues, and recorded processes while representing the client to the development team to determine best solutions
- On-call weekend availability (required 1 weekend/month) On-call weekend availability is required, but is scheduled far in advance and rotated within the team. On-call work is done remotely and requires only about 3 hours of work during the weekend.
- Sense of community
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong attention to detail
- Explain technical issues to non-technical people
- Speaking and writing clear English with people of various social, cultural, economic, and educational backgrounds
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Ability to quickly learn new software
- Ability to operate independently, follow complex instructions, follow through on
- assignments and instructions without needing reminder
- Familiarity with eCommerce marketplaces and channel management system
- FTP Troubleshooting
- Jira ticket writing, tracking, and updating
- API background
- Customer-centric communication and manners
- Experience working in a client support position
- Quickbooks Online and Quickbooks Desktop
- MAC system operations
- Microsoft Azure Storage Explorer
- Google Sheets
- API using JSON
- API using HTML
- API using Python
- QA testing
THE GOOD STUFF
We embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage our amazing team members to bring their authentic, fun selves to work every day. We offer a culture of innovation, mutual respect, support, and transparency. The competitive and comprehensive benefits our team members enjoy are designed to ensure you and your family members are healthy.
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Generous medical, dental and vision plans
- Flexible spending, dependent care, and health savings accounts
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Health and Wellness Initiatives
- Workplace Flexibility
- 20 days Paid time off
- 10 Company Holidays
- 14 Sick Days
- 2 Volunteer Days
- Employee Referral Program
Who we are:
SkuVault is a Louisville-based SaaS company, and we re obsessed with helping our clients grow by solving the most difficult challenges in eCommerce. We are against all-in-one software companies who force retailers to grow their way. SkuVault shows clients a better way: where flexibility and inventory transparency builds trust with buyers.
We believe eCommerce is a force for good - building communities, creating jobs, and bringing joy to billions of people. We take our role seriously but we like to have a little fun along the way, too. It s why we ve been named one of America s fastest-growing private companies for five straight years. And why more than 1,000 of America s best ecommerce retailers love us.